Last Updated: July 2021
App is designed to protect your privacy online and does not collect any personal information. Blocking is implemented via Apple's native Content Blocking API, supplying filters to Safari without having access to your browsing data.
To allow sharing of subscription between user's devices and a referral program, app assigns anonymous user id. Apple may collect app's anonymized crash data and share it with us if you enabled "Share crash data with app developers".
COLLECTION AND USE OF NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
Non-personal information is data that cannot be used to uniquely identify a specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. We may combine personal and non-personal information for certain purposes; this data will then be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined. Conversely, aggregated information, i.e. data that might have originated from personal information, but that has been processed in such a way as to not allow personal identification, is treated as non-personal information. Here are some examples of non-personal information that we collect – either by ourselves or through the use of third-party services:
• When you access the App, we keep logs of your Internet Protocol (IP) address, language, operating system and date/time stamp.
• When our App crashes, we collect and store crash reports to help us analyze the crash and determine the source of the problem.
• Our App periodically checks our servers for important updates or notices; in this case, we also log the IP address, device type, language, operating system and the date and time of the request.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), the data controller is ARKSoft. The information and data You provide in connection with the registration of the various services of Tapmedia Ltd (the "Services"), will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
The GDPR states that the personal data We hold about You must be:
1. Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
2. Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to You and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
3. Relevant to the purposes We have told You about and limited only to those purposes.
4. Accurate and kept up to date.
5. Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes We have told You about.
6. Kept securely.